Sunday 8 July 2012

The Wishlist...

It's safe to say that I'm no stranger to fashion. I mean I don't really follow "trends" but I do like to look nice, stylish, unique, quirky (that's my boyfriends preferred adjective anyway) and different. Although I probably fail in most of those departments but who really cares? I just dress the way I want. However, there have been a few things I have been lusting over for a while which are probably no stranger to the female community. 
The first being the infamous Disco Pant! 

DISCLAIMER: Image taken from Google Images and I do not claim them as my own. 
Every part of me wants to hate them but I just can't. Trust me, I am definitely not a person to strut my stuff in shiny pants but I am drawn to these! I love anything high waisted (although I did used to hate it) and especially a legging material that is 'sturdy' enough to wear as pants! Not these bloody fabric leggings that everyone can see your underwear through but girls still insist on wearing them like jeans! Although I love these pants, I am definitely not prepared to pay £70 for them. I mean come on! That is a little bit ridiculous for a pair of pants! Ebay is definitely the place to go fishing for bargains. After h&m, ebay is probably my next favourite place to shop. These will be staying on my wishlist and if ebay happens to send me a gem of a bargain my way then I'll definitely grab a pair! P.s. they are suppose to make your arse look fab! 

Louise 
x






2 comments:

  1. boohoo do some cheaper looking disco pants if you want to save some pennies! http://rstyle.me/h5fg5unkhw

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete